Summer TV production internships at CLT Blog!
Posted on 17 Apr 2012 by Bobby DeMuro
Are you a college student studying television production, film and video editing, or a related field?
Are you looking to break into the glamorous world of unpaid internships?
We’ve got just the thing for you!
We are looking for six summer interns who have experience and interest in television production and want to produce weekly TV and digital content.
We’re looking for people with skills and interests in:
- Filming (on-location and in-studio productions)
- Audio production
- Editing & post-production (Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects)
- Graphic design (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
- Journalism / Mass Communications
Applicants must be:
- entering their sophomore, junior, or senior years of college
- (optional) receiving college credit for the internship
Our internship timeline looks like:
- 6 positions available for 14 weeks, beginning Monday, May 14. The internship concludes on our about Friday, August 17. Dates may be tweaked to accommodate those with spring or fall school commitments, if the applicant’s skills and experience justifies the exception.
- Roughly 120 hours in total (approximately 8 hours per week), with somewhat flexible scheduling. Filming dates are set Thursdays or Fridays; other tasks including post-production, editing, etc, to be completed with more flexibility, with the majority spent in-studio.
Interns will work alongside CLT Blog’s staff at our HQ; WTVI Studios, 3242 Commonwealth Ave.
TO APPLY, contact Matthew Tyndall (email@example.com & 704−817−0866) by 5:00 pm Wednesday, May 2, 2012.
Provide your resume, any information or links relevant to your experience, and your skills and competencies.