Social entrepreneurship, Military families in Charlotte, plus St. Patricks day, on the latest 282
Posted on 12 Mar 2012 by Matthew Tyndall
- The growth of social entrepreneurship in Charlotte. Individuals, businesses, and nonprofits are working together for social change.
- With the potential for U.S. military involvement in countries like Syria and Iran, and after wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, do Americans, in general, fully appreciate the sacrifices made by military families? In what ways, through organizations like the USO of North Carolina (http://www.uso-nc.org/), does Charlotte support and give back to active-duty military and veterans?
- St. Patrick’s Day is coming up. This has become a big partying holiday in Charlotte, from Uptown to Lake Norman. What and where are some of the key places and events?
- Charles Thomas: Queen City Forward
- Lt. Gen. Tom Waskow: USO of North Carolina
- Brittney Cason: The O Show on KISS 95.1
Carlton is joined this week by the following panel:
Thanks to everyone who watched the show’s live stream today noon!